Systems Administrator-Entry Level
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : RW-SA
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalen
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Information Technology
Job Description :
• Assists in system backups and helps maintain local and cloud data storage systems.
• Provides level 1&2 support as needed for users locally.
• Administers local and remote physical and virtual computer environments.
• Administers, installs, and troubleshoots a variety of operating systems.
• Install operating systems manually and through pre built images, assist in the maintenance of application and operating system images and packages, and software patches.
• Follows internal control and audit requirements.
Required Qualifications :
• 3+ years of prior experience with Technical Support
• 1+ year of experience with Systems/Network Administration
• Experience with the following technologies: • Windows Server 2012 - 2016 • Hyper V or VmWare • Backups and/or SAN storage
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task by supporting various applications daily.
• Ability to discuss IT principles and issues to both technical and non-technical individuals.