Technical Business Analyst
Location : Charlotte, NC 28134
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : MananPatel-LTNYSABT
Compensation : open - $39.42/hr - $42
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : 4+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Consulting
Job Description :
*** EAD ARE WELCOME *** NO C2C *** CLIENT WILL NOT SPONSOR *** ONSITE WORK *** NO RELOCATION ASSISTANCE *** MUST BE PRESENT TO INTERVIEW ***
NOTE: This role is for an experienced Business Analyst who can hit the ground running
Our client is working on a MDM project, this Technical Business Analyst (BA) will be working with MDM developer.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance MDM processes and procedures.
- Execute a data management strategy and assist with continuous improvement of data management.
- Understand the requirements of master data and the relationship with IT systems, Quality requirements, and broader business processes.
- Monitor and facilitate the workflow processes for new data requests, changes, and deletions.
- Identify, analyze, and report/resolve data issues, related to uniqueness, integrity, accuracy, consistency, and completeness.
- Actively participate in IT implementation projects and various other projects as deemed necessary to ensure data management standards are recognized.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and acquire new strategic data.
- Provide analytical support on business metadata and ensure that it is accessible and meaningful to data users.
- Ensure data documentation policies and procedures are properly developed and maintained.
- Actively advocate for data management.
- Perform Business Analysis and Process Analysis
- Requirement Discovery
- Data Mapping
- Business Rule consolidation and documentations
Required Qualifications :
- Self starter / Self learner
- comfortable speaking to senior managers, directors, VP, etc.
- Previous 3 to 5 years of Technical Business Analyst work
- Comfortable working in a team collaborative environment
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Able to query data from SQL Server
- SQL coding
- Previous MDM Project experience (such as with profisee, Semarchy, Orchestra, Reltio, Ataccama, Software AG, Oracle MDM, SAP MDG, IBM Infosphere MDM, SAS MDM, Kalido MDM, Pitney Bowes SPECTRUM, VisionWare, Innovative Systems Inc Synchronos, Neo4j, InterSystems IRIS, Teradata MDM, Talend MDM, Dell Boomi, TIBCO MDM, Informatica MDM)