Technical Project Manager
Location : Fort Mill
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : #RW-PM
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4+
Required Education : Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalen
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Information Technology
Job Description :
• Accountable for managing large volume of low and high complexity and high risk projects which may span multiple functions with concurrent projects.
• Manage relationships across company teams and be responsible for
• Overall accountability of project scope, project budgeting and cost reporting, and ensure completion of projects while meeting quality, schedule and cost objectives using the organizations standard processes.
• Act as project liaison between IT partners, client organizations and IT leadership.
• Assist in supplier management of existing vendors.
• Responsible for estimating, scheduling, coordinating, assigning resources, ensuring project funding is secured, and assisting and recommending business solutions/alternatives for projects.
• Conduct issues reporting to all levels within the organization.
• Effectively initiate, plan schedule, estimate, forecast, coordinate, control, manage and deliver all activities for projects and related release initiatives.
Required Qualifications :
• Strong project manager skills, PMP preferred
• Experience in leadership management and hands-on technically
• Strong problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organization, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills.
• High level of technical understanding but do not need to have development skills