Technical Service Engineer
Our client, a leading manufacture of fluid processing machinery, is seeking a talented Technical Support Technician to join their growing organization. Duties of this position will include telephone technical support, troubleshooting and diagnosing mechanical issues, servicing warranty issues, and providing training to end users.
- Remotely troubleshoot equipment insuring that all electrical and mechanical systems are properly integrated and software is performing to meet customer's standards
- Provide application support to meet customer expectations
- Address customers issues and determine action items and best methods for response
- Prepare service reports and maintain detailed documentation in order to insure inventory control and proper invoicing
- Perform other and related duties as assigned, directed or within the scope of overall responsibilities
- Advanced mechanical and pneumatic skills, and a knowledge of electrical systems.
- 5+ years experience in machine startup and troubleshooting
- Engineering experience is preferred
- Experience with German machines, ability to read some German a plus
- Ability to thrive in fast paced high pressure situations
- Experience with Machine Tools is highly desirable
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blue prints, and schematics
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, and software issues