Location : Rock Hill, SC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_TE
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+
Required Education : 4 Year Engineering Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Our client, a global manufacturer of industrial equipment, is seeking a Test Engineer to join their expanding organization. This position is due to growth of the organization and will provide the candidate tremendous opportunities for career advancement.
- Build and assemble prototypes related to industrial equipment.
- Perform benchmark testing to validate product specifications and standards.
- Create and analyze test date in order to propose suggestions for product improvements.
- Work closely with Product Development team in order to optimize designs.
- Troubleshoot equipment that has been returned due to field failures.
- Acquire equipment/tools as needed for Test Engineering group.
- Participate in design reviews.
Required Qualifications :
- 4 year Engineering Degree required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a manufacturing/testing environment.
- Must be willing to work hands on with industrial equipment.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude.
- Previous experience as a mechanic and/or diesel engine experience strongly desired.
- Must work well in a team setting; put the need of the team before the needs of an individual.
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must.