Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Brittany Bice
Compensation : 60000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
- Track daily cash activity and provide daily reports to the Controller and CFO
- Forecast daily cash to prepare the 13-week cash forecast for FP&A
- Manage the banking relationship with all financial institutions
- Manage the lender balance accounts and prepare monthly payment and interest entries for the Controller
- Support the month end close process, including adherence to the close deadlines; prepare and review journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Identify and drive process improvements to optimize accounting processes while maintaining necessary controls.
- Support the annual financial statement audits.
- Close involvement with Management to provide analytical support for financial results.
- Provide support to FP&A.
- Comply with special project analyses and ad hoc reporting as needed.
Required Qualifications :
- 4-7 years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Strong technical and financial skills.
- Must be advanced in Microsoft Excel and proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Solid understanding of financial statements and GAAP accounting principles.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, or as a team member.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing to all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work under pressure and with multiple deadlines.
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with other departments and auditors.
- A sense of urgency and self-motivation, with a personal commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Must be detail oriented and understand top level financials.
- Coordinate work load to meet simultaneous deadlines.