User Experience (UX) Researcher
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : open - $38-43/hr
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Marketing
Job Description :
- Partner with our multiple Customer Experience Strategy research teams in finding examples of calls that position the other components of the research that we share with executives.
- Perform UX research, querying, and reviewing of call transcripts to find the right match so that the entire package comes across successfully, allowing us to create the appropriate dialogue with leaders.
- Work with the team on developing transcripts for the presentation, along with then archiving the material with the appropriate controls after the socialization sessions.
Required Qualifications :
- 2+ years of experience in UX research, usability, customer experience, or service design preferred
- Qualitative research – may have ability to organize and run the research, but at least understands how to leverage it for the service design engagement.
- Quantitative research - may have ability to organize and run the research, but at least understands how to leverage it for the service design engagement.
- Customer and Employee research, especially call listening/analysis
- Cross Channel Experience research and design – digital, contact center, brick and mortar
- Familiar with documentation in form of journey map, service blue print, story board – varying levels of visual design skill set acceptable