User Experience (UX) Researcher
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : open - $34-39/hr
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Marketing
Job Description :
- Partner with our multiple Customer Experience Strategy research teams in finding examples of stakeholder/customer communication that position the other components of the research that we share with executives.
- Perform UX research, querying, and reviewing of communications to find the right match so that the entire package comes across successfully, allowing us to create the appropriate dialogue with leaders.
- Work with the team on developing business recommendations, along with then archiving the material with the appropriate controls after socialization sessions.
Required Qualifications :
- 2+ years of experience in UX research, usability, customer experience, or service design preferred
- Cross Channel Experience research and design – digital, contact center, brick and mortar
- Familiar with documentation in form of journey map, service blue print, story board – varying levels of visual design skill set acceptable