Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : ML
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Supply Chain/Logistics
Job Description :
TalentBridge has a partnered with a global industrial manufacturing & distribution organization on their search for the next Warehouse Manager to oversee day to day operations.
- Responsible for the operations within the warehouse, which may include the following departments: receiving, forklift operations, general warehouse, fulfillment, and inventory control.
- Responsible for all phases of employment, including interviewing, selecting, training, monitoring, disciplining and terminating warehouse staff.
- Minimize order picking errors across warehouse staff and functions.
- Develop team leaders to effectively oversee the daily routines of their teams.
- Closely monitor the compliance with all safety policies and operation of equipment.
- Develop and maintain quality process and measures to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Develop, implement, and en-grain LEAN processes to promote a continues improvement warehouse
- Ensure KPI's are set in line with policy
- Ensure materials are stored properly to conserve space and comply with safety procedures.
- Oversee the rotation of inventories within the warehouse as needed.
- Adjust staffing levels to meet peak customer demand
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Five or more years warehouse leadership experience
- Experience in a collaborative team environment, delegating workload and responsibilities
- Understanding of OSHA and EPA regulations
- Computer applications experience using MS Office: Word and Excel
- Ability to effectively communicate with management and team members
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills