Wealth Management Associate
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1 - 4
Required Education : 4 Year Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
- Knowledge in financial planning, including but not limited to goals based planning, asset allocation, retirement planning, and education funding.
- Knowledge of the securities industry, including U.S. Bancorp Investments, investment and insurance products and services.
- Ability to effectively present investment strategies to clients and maintains a holistic approach to planning.
- Strong relationship management, sales and new business development skills.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with various computer software programs including the ability to use recommended desktop planning tools and processes.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- One to four years of experience in a financial sales position.
- Active Series 7, 63 and 65 or Series 7 and 66.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products.