Wealth Management Coordinator
We are looking for an energetic professional with a high aptitude for learning. You should be able to work both closely on a team in collaboration with others, while maintaining your workload autonomously. This position allows for both personal and professional growth in development within the firm.
The Wealth Management Coordinator reports to the financial planner for all of the duties and responsibilities described below and for other duties that the manager may assign during the duration of the employment. They will work closely with the advisers for client and prospect plan creation and analysis. The Wealth Management Coordinator would also be required to communicate frequently with the other team members.
This position has the following responsibilities:
· Interacting with office staff and clients in a team setting
· Gather all data required for the financial planning process
· Maintain advisers calendar and meeting schedules for clients
· Use software tools to prepare various financial planning reports
· Prepare drafts and edit recommendation plans
· Facilitate the implementation of financial planning recommendations
· Maintain communication with current clients through on-going mailings, email and phone calls
· Confidentiality with all prospect, client, and employee information
· Any other responsibilities as requested or assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent financial experience
· Knowledge and prior use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
· Minimum 1 year experience in the financial field