Web Systems Manager
Location : Lancaster, SC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : NL-RWWM
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : A Bachelors Degree in Business Management or Marketing preferred
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Coordinate group tasks among a team of web developers. Help to prioritize and assign work among the group.
- Manage SQL servers (MSSQL and MySQL), web servers (MS IIS and Apache) and applications
- Manage e-commerce in online stores, including development of design look-and-feel, product inventory posting and management, special features, and store configuration.
- Submit creative concepts and complete designs for online banner ads, both static and animated. Integrate campaigns with successful landing page strategies and design, including user interfaces for online customer acquisition.
- Setup and monitor SEO, ADWords, banner campaign marketing initiatives, and overall monitoring of corporate sites. Measure and report on web metrics for all corporate sites and marketing landing pages.
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant industry experience with database management, DB tools, SQL, and over all DB architecture.
- Minimum 2+ years of design experience using PhotoShop, Flash. Video editing experience also desired.
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work under tight deadlines with minimal direction or supervision.
- Scripting, programming and server technology experience highly desirable.
- Web graphics experience with Adobe applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat), as well as page layout applications within a PC environment is highly desirable.
- 1+ years Flash/Action-Scripting experience a plus
- Demonstrated problem-solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills.
- Good organizational skills, ability to manage tasks and teams to complete projects and willingness to accept responsibility for multiple assigned tasks.
- Willing to learn new programming languages, if required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the principles, procedures and standards of integrated web site structuring and design
- Knowledge of established programming procedures and programming languages
- ASP.NET development experience preferred, with experience in Microsoft Visual Web developer.
- Internet marketing and online business experience highly desired.
- SEO/SEM experience highly desired.
- DreamWeaver plus HTML hand-coding experience.
- Adobe Photoshop, FLASH server, FLASH CS4, and related tools.
- Flash video and animation experience.
- Database management experience in SQL, Excel, and Access frameworks.
- High level of Microsoft Office suite